- 70,000 INR
Following are the different effects of lightning:
- Electrical effects: Equipment destruction. Equipment connected to electrical network can be damaged by rises and surges in ground voltage.
- Electrodynamical effects: Structural damages. Deformations and rupture can be caused when conductors submitted to mechanical strengths are placed inside a magnetic field originated in another conductor.
- Thermal effects: Fires. Fire can be caused by heat dissipation by Joule effect.
- Effects on living beings: Burns and electrocutions. Even during a short lapse, current passed is enough to electrocute and burn.
- Induction effects: As the electromagnetic field is variable, induced currents appear in every conductor. Damages can be severe if these conductors are connected to electronic equipment.
- Lightning impulse current (10/350): 50 KA Iimp
- Nominal discharge current (8/20): 50 KA In
- Response time Ta: Less than 100ns
- Follow current interrupting rating at Uc 25 KA Ifi Max. back-up fuse 500 AgL/gG
Follow current interrupting rating at Uc
25 KA Ifi
Lightning impulse current (10/350)
50 KA Iimp
Max. back-up fuse
Nominal discharge current (8/20)
50 KA In
Response time Ta
Less than 100ns
C-301, Delhi Rajdhani Apartments, 80, I.P. Extension, Patparganj, Delhi, Delhi, 110092, India